Join our Team!
Our growing team are changing how our customers are managing their environmental compliance, come join us on our journey and be the key part of a great team. Check out our latest roles below.
Current Available Roles
Environmental Project Manager (closed)
Business Development Manager
In the role of Environmental Business Development Manager, you will build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will partner with Operations leadership and staff to develop and oversee market, client and pursuit plans that achieve sustained, long-term net revenue growth.
Key job responsibilities include:
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business;
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities;
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network; · Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization;
· Research and build relationships with new clients;
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s stakeholders;
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
You are a professional expert in your field with a track record of winning business pursuits in your area of expertise.
You are inspirational, with an extensive network both within the organization as well as externally.
You have an entrepreneurial personality, thrive on ambiguity and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
Further requirements for this position (not essential):
· Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental related studies;
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development (in environmental services is a plus);
· Prior consulting experience strongly preferred, but non-consultant candidates with relevant experience will be considered;
- For more info please submit applications to email@example.com